Tuesday, October 13, 2009

10/09/09- Celebrating Kylers 2nd Birthday!

Friday Night we as a family went to Justa Pizza Place in Tomah and had pizza and cake and he got a present. I am having a hard time believing that TWO years have went by so fast. He has grown into 100% boy. He loves tractors and monster trucks, bonding time with Grandpa, Uncle Adam, Uncle Jake and Daddy! He is sweet with kisses and talks a ton. He is MY LIL MAN! I am truly blessed with the most wonderful family. Madi is a great big sister and Kyler loves her dear.

Here are the tractors he got for his birthday at the Pizza Place. He really loves them. If he is having a hard time or needs something to do we just remind him that he has his tractors and this is how you will find him. MONSTER TRUCKS TOO.....
Happy Second Birthday to my LIL Man. I love you, Mr. Kyler! Your truly amazing and you have brang so much to my life. Your so full of life and love. Amazing everyday! Always and Forever, I promise!

Kyler(and sis) at Justa Pizza Place.


THE BEST! <3
The rest of the weekend is still on my camera.... bbl.

No comments:

Post a Comment